Friday, September 12, 2008

This one goes to eleven!


I love spinal tap. I love cheap lunch foods that will keep in my desk drawer at work for 20 + years. The other day whilst shopping. (don’t you just hate f*#@ers that use the word whilst?) I came across the mother of all instant soups,…for a dollar! Now, I like me some cup-o-noodles, but you know, one is never quite enough, and two will make your stomach ache and your blood pressure rise to the point where you can feel your heart beat in your ears.

Well, this tub-o-noodles gets right to the crux of the biscuit. Mo noodles! I mean, what were they trying to do, cut costs, how much could frigging freeze dried noodles and salt really run ya! Why not make them big enough for us fat Americans to get our grub on in one trip to the cubbard. I mean dang, we drink soda by the bucket, eat chicken by the bucket! Learn the market slackers!!!!!!

Not only do these guys get it, but they go above and beyond with the, not one, but three flavor packages!
1. Traditional MSG sack.
2. Vegetable sack.
3. “Flavor Enhancer” sack. Oh, but this is no ordinary sack of powder, it’s liquid, to be added after the soup is ready, to put it over the top! When you need that “just a bit more”. They my friends, crank it to eleven.

What is it? Don’t know. Looks like beef grease. It gives their soup that home cooked oil slick on top. Genius!

Always on the look out for a better instant meal, please to be adding your suggestions.

No comments: